- According to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as GDPR) the controller of Users’ personal data is Sylwia Piatek, who operate „Successful life strategist”. Address: Belgium, Maantjessteenweg 109, 2170 Merksem, number BE0700.236.664, hereinafter referred to as The Controller.
- In all cases related to the protection of personal data, particularly for purpose of answering to any questions related to processing of Users’ personal data, please contact us by sending an e-mail: email@example.com or contact us via mailing address: Belgium, Maantjessteenweg 109, 2170 Merksem.
- The Controller guarantees that personal data processing provides GDPR and other European regulations.
- The Controller will use all reasonable efforts to ensure means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against their accidental or intentional damage, accidental loss, change, unauthorized disclosure, use, and access, in a manner consistent with the legal provisions in force.
Basis and scope of personal data processing
- By the website The Controller shares services and tools. Each time The Controller indicates the scope of personal data necessary to realize each particular service or tool.
- Providing data by Users is voluntary, nonetheless, if the User will not provide them, the Controller will not be able to respond to his/her message or otherwise fulfill his/her requests.
- Data The Controller collect on people, who use the website:
- email address,
- URL address of User’s Facebook profile.
- Personal data collected by The Controller will be process only in purposes determined herein.
- If The Controller would like to process data for a purpose other than that for which the personal data have been collected, the Controller is obligated to inform the User and obtain the subject consent.
- Personal data of Users are processed for purpose of:
- registration in Contest,
- verification of following the Contest rules provided by Terms and Condisions,
- providing services available on the website,
- answering Users’ messages or solving Users’ problems,
- analysis of the website’s operation,
- adaptation of website in accordance with Users’ preferences,
- marketing, which consist on promotion the Controller’s services.
- Personal data requires to take part in the Contest are processed on the basis of art. 6/1/b- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party.
- Personal data are processed on the basis of art. 6 /1/a GDPR –giving the User an answer to the question The Controller has been asked or solving a problem according to User’s will- the User’s consent. Upon the finalisation of contact, the basis of processing is the correspondency archiving which is The Controller’s legally legitimate interest as defined in art. 6 /1/f GDPR. If the contact with User results in an agreement, personal data is processed on basis of art. 6 /1/b in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
- The Users’ personal data will be transfer to the following entities:
- entity which storages the website,
- payment service provider,
- IT company, which supports the website,
- marketing company, which makes marketing activities for The Controller.
- The User’s data will be processed for the time necessary to answer his/her question or solve the issue raised by him/her, as well as the time needed to carry out marketing activities for The Controller or until the User express objection to further processing of data for marketing purposes or until the execution of the concluded contracts and until the claims are limited.
- If The Controller has been granted consent by the User, the data is processed until the withdrawal of consent.
- A cookie is a small piece of information that is placed on a computer when the User visits certain websites.
- Cookies used by The Controller make website to works properly.
- The Controller uses following types of cookies:
- Service cookies- to make the website work as efficiently as possible,
- Security cookies- to authenticate Users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect Users’ data from unauthorized parties,
- Processes cookies- to help make the website work and deliver services that the website visitor expects,
- Preferences cookies- to allow the website to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks.
- The User can switch cookies off by adjusting his/her browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. The User can also manually remove cookies from his/her browser.
- Switching off cookies may restrict use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
- When the User use social media plugins, for example Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn, the third part company will drop cookies and identifiers to track this. The User can also visit the trade body representing these advertising companies for more information on how to opt out of these cookies: http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://youronlinechoices.com/.
- The User is obligated to provide true and proper personal data.
- The User has rights to:
- demand access to his personal data (article 15 GDPR),
- rectify the uncorrect data (article 16 GDPR),
- object to further data processing (article 18 GDPR),
- erasure of personal data (article 17 GDPR),
- withdraw data processing consent (article 7 point 3 GDPR),
- transmit data to another cotroller (article 20 GDPR),
- Not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects (article 22 GDPR).
- In order to implement one of your rights, please contact The Controller via the email or mailing address provided above in § 1 point 2.
- The User has also right to lodge a complaint with the Commission for the protection for privacy (CPP), in case he/she feels that the processing of his/her personal data violates the law (article 77 GDPR).
- All matters not regulated herein are subject to GDPR and binding European law.
- All updates of Private Policy are in force from the date of publication.
- If the User have any questions about this privacy statement or how and why The Controller processes personal data, please contact The Controller in way described in § 1 point 2.
- Our Private Policy enters into the force on the date: 2019/03/01.
The Global Speakers Award
The Global Speakers Award is our annual event for speakers and listeners.
You have to there if you are self-aware and want to develop your skills and passions.